Call us now @ +65 6862 5223
MACH 477 (2.3 ton)
The Thwaites name is synonymous with the best-quality dumpers on the market. Advanced design and investment in tooling provide today’s customers with the very best products at the cutting edge of technology. This means more than just the strength and reliability you know you can expect from Thwaites; it means an increased focus on customer satisfaction, safety and ergonomics across the range.
Thwaites specialise in dumpers, so you can be confident you are dealing with the experts. At every stage of the manufacturing process each component has passed the most stringent tests before the assembled dumper goes through its final pre-despatch inspection.
Consistently at the forefront of dumper design, Thwaites have answered customers’ needs for more than six decades. At every stage of product advancement within the industry, Thwaites have been the innovators.
• All products adhere to CE conformity
• Domex steel used in the skip body, full welded with reinforced overlapped joints.
• Water-resistant electrical components to IP65/67 standards
• Megatuff Hydraulic Hoses
• European Compliant Perkins and Yanmar Engines with outstanding power to weight ratio and long service intervals
• All engines meet the latest emission standards
• A lockable three-sided cover opens to provide easy ground level access to engine service points that are grouped along one side for convenience. For additional service access, the rear chassis panel can be hinged back on retainers.
• Adjustable Seat and pedal configuration provide excellent levels of operator comfort and reduce fatigue
• Folding ROPS frames are fully incorporated into the design of the machine.
|Model||MACH 477 (2.3 ton)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||275|
|Height / with ROPS (mm)||3,037|
|Unladen Weight (kg)||2,090|
|Shipping Cube (m3)||11.0|
|Clearance Diameter (m)||7.5|
|Max. Safe Load (kg)||2300.00|
|Model & Type||Yanmar 3TNV88|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Net Power - kW (bHP)||24.8 (33.2) @ 2,800|
|Speed (km/h)||0-8.5 (low) 0-22 (high)|
|Drive System||Hydrostatic with high/low speed range|
|Brakes||Multiplate oil immersed discs mounted brakes. Parking Brake|
Land Equipment Private Limited is interested in distributing and promoting new products in Singapore and Asia.
HEAVY & LIGHT EQUIPMENT
32 Joo Koon Road
Tel: +65 6862 5223
Fax: +65 6861 5223
5024, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2, 01-79,
Tel: +65 6482 5503
Fax: +65 6482 3313
© 2017 Land Equipment Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.